Monday, October 21, 2013

Just another day in paradise

I am blessed beyond measure. My little boy owns my heart. He has grown so fast. Tomorrow he is 3 and a half years old. Time flies so fast. I love him so much!! My little Harmony is just that. A piece of heaven in my life. Her smiles, her laughter and cute personality and spirit bring harmony and much more to my world. Today we ran errands and played at home. Josh took half the day off ran errands with us then went off to work. I love spending home time with my children. We laughed, cleaned, ate and tickle fought. At home being loved and loving. Nothing compares.I am so blessed. This is truly a season of abundance.

I found Harmony balancing her little self on the toddler bike today. She was quite pleased with herself!! John saw I was taking pictures and jumped right in front of the camera for his turn. :-) Harmony's favorite word to say is baby. She gets so excited when she sees anyone between the ages of 0-4 and squeeles baby baby baby. So we had a fun time taking the mommy daughter pic with her in awe at the baby in the picture (herself) :-D I read a book to John at bedtime sometimes called "I am a child of God" there is this one page with a mom holding a baby and every time we get tho that page he says "it's Anna and Jett!“ I think it's so cute! He loves his auntie and cousin!! And when he said his prayers tonight he said "thank you for beetles, dragonflies, breakfast, lunch, chocolate milk, Sydney, Anna, Jett, Gramma pappa and Gramma mommy, Emily, Rodolfo, mommy, daddy and harmony!!" It was so beautiful. The spirit was present and I was almost in tears.  such a sweet spirit, faith and love he holds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment