Tuesday, December 14, 2010

tooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

 doesn't get much cuter than this

guess one binki wasn't doing the trick

I love spending my days with this little tike! I wouldn't rather be doing anything else. I love being a mom, and I love love love my baby!


 learning how to crawl! He scoots all over the place!!!
he's full of fun faces!!!!

 aaaaaaaahhhh CHOOOOOOOOOOO :)

 suckin on his big toe :)

 he is so adorable :) even covered in food!!


 my little buddy!
 He grabbed my swiss roll outta my hand and squeezed it with his fingers and immediately started stuffing it in his mouth :)
 time for nap :) "MOM PUT THE CAMERA DOWN AND HOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!....please"

flyin to Idaho :) big boy in his own seat :)
cute cute cute
toooooooooo cute!

3 comments:

  1. He is SOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE IT! Call me SOON. PLEASE. Where are you by the way? You never updated me about where you were getting stationed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little stud muffin! Too bad I can't see him in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the cutest nephew!! I love him....and you and josh too! hope you guys are doing great! love you!

    ReplyDelete