Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fun family time :-D

We stayed last night at our Grandpa and Grandma Larsen's house. It was so good to see them. They are always so loving, caring and interested in how and what we are doing. I enjoyed a nice breakfast with the kids and Grandma while Josh was on his morning run. Grandma is so nice to be around and Grandpa showed such love and interest in our lives. Grandma gave me a recipe for homemade laundry detergent. I am excited to try it out!!

Then we stopped and saw my big brother Kitch at a little fun park. It was so good to see how much love he has for my children. He ran, played, carried, threw and caught them... took them down slides and chased them. They played for over an hour. I got some really fun pictures. I love my brother Kitch :-)

On the way back to Idaho we stopped and met Charity and her two boys off the freeway. The kids got to run around in the grass for a bit before returning to their buckles :-) John and Harmony love their cousins!! They are blessed with extraordinary ones too!

Just grateful for family and for others who emulate love and compassion. Those people are all around me. I love this phase in my life. Happy blessed mommy and wife*

No comments:

Post a Comment