Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Johnny's half birthday!!

Today my little boy turned three and a half! Can't believe how fast this half year went. Seems like it was just last month we were planning his little three year old birthday party. In these past three months he has gotten a lot more vocal, his vocabulary has exploded, his manners improved, he can count pretty good to like 5 or 6 and he is playing well with others sharing and just an all around wonderful little boy. I love him!

Today at breakfast he said (after eating)  my stomach is too big and stuck out his little belly (I snatched a picture) he is so funny! At play group today he had such a good time and played so nice and well. He attached to one little girl for almost the whole two yours. I snapped a picture of them that you'll see on this post. He loves being social, meeting children his age... playing and talking with them. He is so fun to watch interact with others. He's so full of life and love.

Harmony was a busy body at play group too!  so so so fun to be with. She loves the slide there and playing on the scooter thing. She is such a pleasant happy spirit. Oh how I love her!!

Josh came with us to play group. He had fun watching the kids and interacting with them. He found a ball about his size and was goofing of on it (silly dad... See picture)

After playgroup we went to Ross and bought Josh new running shoes. Josh has started a new workout and diet plan. So proud of him! I love him. Such determined fellow.

In the parking lot John saw gummy bears on the ground. He picked them up and wanted to eat them. I said no, then he said, "but mom it's my birthday" I explained to him how it was his half birthday, not full birthday.. Not sure If he gets the difference. We bought him a little buzz light year and woody shirt at Ross for his half birthday. He loves it.

Josh went to work after that and me and the kids stayed at home and did the usual. Ate, cleaned, played, watched a movie, got ready for bed, read books, bathed and now the kids are fast asleep. I'm a happy momma. :-) what a good day!
Josh came home from work today, played with John for twenty minutes, read him a book or two, then snuggled him to sleep. What a great day! Now hubby and I are going out on a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment