Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Replenishing trip to Utah*

Went and visited some earth angels today. Some dear dear dear friends of mine from Finland where I was blessed to serve my mission over 5 years ago. Niina and Tiina. They are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The church I was proud to represent and spread in the land of Suomi (~Finland~) They were in Utah and I could never in a million years pass up the opportunity to see them after they traveled so far and wide. I love them so much!! We went to the temple and I felt as If I was in the presence of angels. We were all dressed in white in the house If the Lord. It was absolutely heavenly. Words cannot do it justice.

We also got to spend some time with some other earth angels. Josh's big sister Charity and her beautiful family. They carry such a loving, kind, strong spirit with them. Oh how we love them! John was having so much fun there with his cousins, he didn't want to leave and told me every ten minutes we were there that he wanted to stay. Charity made some DeLiCiOuS soup and cookies. Yummy. The best of company and yummy food = great time!! We love family that builds you up and great friends that lift you higher. Couldn't ask for more. Such a replenishing visit to Utah. Now we are on our way to visit Grandma and Grandpa Larsen :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment