Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving bLaSt! *

 We are so grateful for our little bundle of JoY! :) He adds so much life to each day, and did especially to his first Thanksgiving Day :)

 Warmed up the ham, broke out the store bought pies, poured some sparkling cider, Josh made killer mashed potatoes!!!! and I made my mammas delicous homemade rolls. mmm mmm mm mm mmmm :)


 Flying baby
 safe landing :) I don't know who has more fun flying baby or dad :)

 They lit up our near by park with tons and tons of lights!! It was such a sight to see! , and started the Christmas spirit for us :)

Went to Yankee Candle (such a fun HUGE candle store!!) and Santa was there, so I thought I'd introduce him to JK. :) JK wasn't so thrilled :) this picture proceded his screaming and crying...

1 comment: