Saturday, December 18, 2010

... golfing?

 So these are a few week old pics, but we were driving around Thanksgiving Day weekend, and we pass a golf course and Josh said "wanna go golfing". It's a good thing I have learned to keep my sneakers in the car for when he gets random ideas to do something fun like this :). We had....fun. Well the truth is Josh is a really really good golfer! I didn't know!
 as for me.....
 I hit maybe 4 out of my 30 balls the the first try.. all the other ones took me a good 3 tries to actually wack it, and then it only went maybe 20-30 feet. Josh's were going SO FAR :) but we had fun!

3 comments:

  1. you're so cute!!! love you girlie. wish i could see you more. keep up the blogging! you look GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a pro Rach! I love the pics of your little boy. I can't believe how big he is getting...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Rach! I know we keep doing the phone tag thing, but I am thinking about you!:) It was so good to see you at Allie's wedding, you are beautiful!
    Your little boy is so dang cute! And getting so big!
    luvs and xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete