Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Downtown Savannah :) *

This past weekend we finally made it to downtown Savannah. :) It was so beautiful and fun. There was so much to see. They had a bunch of fun cute little shops, ice cream parlors, candy stores, jewelry markets, photo/painting booths, but Josh and I managed to not spend one cent :) Just walking through was fun enough :) We made a great memory and to me that's the most important! We forgot John's little stroller so he spent most of the time on Daddy's shoulders. Sweet Josh. I love my dear husband so much! John got two free balloons and one free lollipop for being so stinking cute from a couple different venders :) We drove there and back in Josh's new little red 99 celica convertible with the top down. It is such a fun car for outings like this :) Defiantly a day and an outing to remember. I love my little family. They mean everything to me! :)















3 comments:

  1. Rach he is so cute! It looks like you guys are having a fun time in the South :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! I am so happy for you and your sweet little family. You all look so happy and beautiful! :) I miss you and think of you often. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John is turning into a little josh! So stinkin adorable!

    ReplyDelete